Updates and/or new features:
- Improved knowledge viewing and editing in multiple language environments
- Improved XML editing
- New feature to "Check for missing display names"
- Added ability to use base classes other than LocalApplication when creating new classes
- Additional MP elements are displayed
- Added a drop down list of $$ parameters for alert messages
- Schedule property grid made more user friendly
- Improvements to memory usage
This tool is FREE since it’s sponsored by Microsoft. For anyone out there looking for a way to author a MP and don’t want to use (or don’t know how) Visual Studio with the Authoring Extensions (VSAE), this is a great tool.
Want to know more? Go here.