Thursday, December 15, 2011

Authoring has started: System Center 2012 Operations Manager Unleashed

Wow! Never I will forget the day a colleague of mine showed me THE book for SCOM: System Center Operations Manager 2007 Unleashed. All the questions I had were answered! It introduced me to the real world of SCOM.
image 

The names on the cover were totally new and unknown to me. At that moment I didn’t expect to meet them in the flesh nor to become a MVP as well. At that time I even didn’t know what a MVP was :).

Much has changed! And now I have the honor to be a contributor for the new book, System Center 2012 Operations Manager Unleashed, as well! Wow! I am really honored to be part of the team which is writing this book. Already learning a great deal. Thank you Kerrie, Cameron and John for having me in this special group of people!

Want to know more about this book? Kerrie has written more about it, to be found here.

Also good to know, another much respected Dutch SCOM MVP writes the chapter about Management Pack authoring. For me personally he’s Da Master of MP Authoring: Oskar Landman. Deep respect man!

1 comment:

Cleber Marques said...

Awesome news! I'm looking forward to take this book